Web design and development skills are much in demand. This course aims to provide beginners with the fundamental conceptual and practical skills needed to master the creation of basic websites.
- Introducing the World Wide Web
- Learn how to register a domain name and about web hosting
- Learn about how to upload and manage my web pages
- Create a simple web page, formatting text, adding colour and displaying the content
- Add graphics and pictures to our web page
- Linking pages, simple styling and colour
This beginner’s course is designed for students who have experience of using a computer and competence with Microsoft Windows. No previous experience of web design or development is assumed or required.
Duration: 3 hours
If you would like to get in touch and find out more about what G2G Communities CIC can offer you or your business, give feedback or offer suggestions, you can contact us.
It's a great feeling giving back to the community
Help support us and the community by giving feedback of your experience with G2G Communities, it's courses and staff by giving us a testimonial or contact us if there's anything you would like to tell us. Is there a course you wish we would run? Is there something we could improve? Would you like to see something on the website? We would love to hear anything you've got to say to help us go from good to great.